(Located in Hong Kong)
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing strategic accounts with both start-ups and enterprise companies?
Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? Amazon Web Services (AWS)
are leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates. As a Business Development Representative
working with Amazon Web Services
, you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include increasing adoption, and market penetration in both medium and large enterprise accounts.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business development and technical background that enables him or her to engage at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT infrastructure and software designers and architects. He/she must also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan business objectives. Roles & Responsibilities:
· Exceed set business objectives.
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
· Influence (or impact) customer adoption.
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
· Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, Networking, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc) and Management Tools.
· Develop case studies.
· Maintain an accurate forecast and various business reports
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
· Ensure customer satisfaction.
· Expect moderate travel.