Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world-class candidates for exciting roles at AWS as a Partner Success Manager (two roles available). These roles will report into the AWS APAC Channels & Alliances organization and have room to think big, take bias for action and the chance to make history. As an AWS Partner Success Manager – Application and Database Services, you will have responsibility for giving APN Consulting and Technology partners the “superpowers” of “flight” from legacy application infrastructure and “freedom” from hostile databases. These roles are uniquely focused on defining, incubating and scaling the GTM execution plan with APN Consulting and Technology partners around the migration of business applications to AWS core services; and the fastest growing AWS Cloud services including Amazon Aurora, Amazon RDS, and AWS Database Migration Service. Do you have business savvy and technical background necessary to help further establish Amazon as a leader in cloud computing?
APN Consulting partners support AWS customers around the globe and deliver complex database and application migration services using people, process and tools that include AWS Database Migration Service, AWS Schema Conversion Tool, AWS Snowball plus third party and partner tools. APN Consulting partners also support customer workloads with managed services (MSP) and DBA-as-a-Service (DBAaaS) practices. Your responsibilities here will be to collaborate with other Amazonians to identify, qualify and recruit Consulting partners; and then enable them to build profitable and scalable services, and customer success.
APN Technology partners who are the focus of these roles include ISVs that build and sell applications for enterprises, governments, start-ups and more. AWS supports APN Technology Partners’ multiple routes-to-market. Your responsibilities here will be to collaborate with other Amazonians to identify, qualify and recruit ISVs; and then help them to port their software to Amazon Aurora and Amazon RDS; and develop new applications on AWS Database Services.
You will then develop and support scalable and “partner obsessed” programs including marketing and promotion strategies, and AWS field and customer engagement.
You will work closely with AWS product/service teams, business development and sales teams to help them better engage with our partner ecosystem as well as evolve the products/services and address issues, concerns, and requests from AWS partners. These roles will work arm-in-arm with Partner Solution Architects towards shared objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess both a program-oriented business background that enables them to engage with partner business and sales teams and sufficient technical depth to earn trust with software developers and architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to deliver results. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a key member of the AWS APAC Channel & Alliance organization and make a meaningful contribution to the success of this organization.
- Synthesize AWS customer, partner and internal feedback to develop go-to-market strategies that will help partners grow profitable businesses around application and database services.
- Identify key and emerging AWS application and database services partners to be the focus of go-to-market initiatives. Demonstrated initial success with a few partners will serve as a blueprint to scale for exponential growth
- Support lighthouse customer and partner opportunities
- Develop proof points of customer and partner success with application and database services for maximum impact
- Align your programs and initiatives within the broader objectives agreed with APN Consulting and Technology Partners, where appropriate
- Develop repeatable, go to market programs with partners that may require building assets including sales kits, business and technical messaging, joined-up solution architectures, services portfolios, marketing campaigns, public relations and landmark customer success stories
- Collaborate with AWS Partner Solution Architects and help interpret requirements, define architectures, develop proposals and build partners’ capabilities
- Use influence and work across global AWS teams to develop technical and business training, acceleration packages, and other tools to help partners grow their business on AWS.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to senior management regarding partner revenue influence, customer wins through partners, and overall progress on partner strategy.
- Make a meaningful contribution to the rapid growth of AWS Database Services including Amazon Aurora through partners.