Join Amazon's HR team and help make a difference for all Amazonians! We are currently looking for a Manager, ERC Client Services to join our team.
Do you have relentless desire to pursuit top-performance, eliminate waste, analyze systemic issues, identify root causes and implement creative process improvements and solutions? Are you and exceptional manager with proven leadership skills? Does the thought of leading and motivating a team of exceptionally driven, customer-obsessed associates, specialists and leads excite you? If so, we have the career you’re looking for!
The Manager, ERC Client Services sets the vision, direction, and culture of their teams by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals, maintaining singular focus on ensuring and improving customer satisfaction, by identifying broader customer impacting issues and implementing solutions to drive quality and productivity, while achieving real time desired service levels. Position Responsibilities
Project Management and Communication:
- Identifies customer impacting issues and implements solutions and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction. Participates in cross-functional process improvement initiatives influencing site and country procedures with little or no guidance.
- Assists in developing and implementing training programs to improve the quality and productivity of the teams.
- Drives continuous improvement processes/initiatives to enhance the operational efficiency of the site. Understands and effectively utilizes resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures. Executes business goals
- Creates business cases and manages enhancements. Presents high quality data findings.
- Identifies, creates and distributes standard communications when needed. Maintains departmental content in all channels. With Sr. management oversight, develops and implements communication plans
- Responds to escalations, providing root cause analysis and recommendations. Develops remediation plan and drives to resolution with minimal guidance from Manager
- Subject matter expert in contact center environment involving WF, training, finance, among other support teams.
- Owns the service experience. Monitors and identifies gaps on the customer and employee experience, finds and implements solutions. Able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment and develop short, mid and long-term strategies to influence service experience.
- Influence, drive or control business results such as performance targets, staffing, capacity planning, shrinkage, annualized attrition among other operational targets.
- Perform ADHOC analysis on high impact operational issues, proactively implement corrective action plans.
- Identifies, creates and implements standard work.
- Devote significant time recruiting and assessing candidates; participate frequently on hiring panels/loops, especially for Leads, associates and level 4 managers.
- Able to deliver impactful 1:1 sessions with clear action items to drive performance and development.
- Leads and develops a team of 4 - 5 Team managers; responsible for the overall direction, performance management, coordination and evaluation of the teams. Manages and ensures high service delivery and execution
- Achieves performance goals and objectives in line with the network wide vision and goals.
- Communicates policies to associates and become the primary information source for staff; following-up to ensure compliance and consistency; taking corrective action as necessary and documenting the issue and actions taken.
- Manages the workflow of the team to maintain service levels and ensure equitable workloads among team managers.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Amazon’s policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; and effective conflict resolution.
- Creates a safe, trusting environment for communication based on open dialogue; encourage team members to express views.
- Identifies areas of opportunity of his/her team and develops clear and impactful action plans to close gaps and build the needed capabilities in his reports.
Subject Matter Expertise:
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for customers, team and vendors · General understanding of HR Services workload and priorities
- Knows and interprets basic legal stipulations
- Knows and works with outside sources to develop interpretations and solutions for complex issues
- Performs audits of team’s work. Assists in developing and approving guidelines
- Advocates for HR Services
- Ability to support Business and provide solutions to customer pain points
- Ability to handle complex and ambiguous scenarios
- Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments
- Ability to work with virtual teams across multiple geographies to achieve service goals
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions
- Proven ability to manage reporting and analysis
- Demonstrated passion for delivering a positive customer experience, and maintain composure in difficult situations
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete difficult goals or assignments
- Can adapt well to changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven skills in data manipulation and analysis
- Proven 2 – 3 years of experience supervising managers