Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to join the team as they help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into “the Cloud”. As a member of the Amazon Web Services Developer Support team, you will be at the forefront of Cloud technologies.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) functions as part of the Developer Support team to ensure key enterprise customer success in building applications and services on the AWS platform. The TAM provides assistance to the customer as an expert on the full line of AWS services and the customer’s architecture in support of strategy questions, project planning and launch and ongoing operational issues.
TAMs are engaged at the account level in providing recommendations and proactive advice through all phases of the implementation life cycle.Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Act as a single point of contact to Enterprise Accounts
- Field all cases from Enterprise customers during business hours
- Complete analysis and present periodic reviews of operational performance to customer
- Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed prelaunch planning
- Make recommendations on how new AWS offerings fit in the company architecture
- Champion and advocate for customer requirements within AWS (e.g. feature request)
- Participate in customer requested meetings (onsite or via phone)
- Has access and knows how to use all key customer resolution tools across all service groups to facilitate rapid resolution of customer concerns
- Work with some of the leading technologists around the world
- Work directly with Amazon Web Service engineers to ensure that customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible
- Open tickets with other software companies, back channel, if needed
- Available in non business hours to handle urgent issues