Excited by using massive amounts of data to develop Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) models? Want to help the largest global enterprises derive business value through the adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI)? Eager to learn from many different enterprise’s use cases of AWS ML and DL? Thrilled to be key part of Amazon, who has been investing in Machine Learning for decades, pioneering and shaping the world’s AI technology?
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we are helping large enterprises build ML and DL models on the AWS Cloud. We are applying predictive technology to large volumes of data and against a wide spectrum of problems. Our Professional Services organization works together with our AWS customers to address their business needs using AI.
AWS Professional Services is a unique consulting team. We pride ourselves on being customer obsessed and highly focused on the success of our customers. If you have experience with AI, including building ML or DL models, we’d like to have you join our team. You will get to work with an innovative company, with great teammates, and have a lot of fun helping our customers.
If you do not live in a market where we have an open Data Scientist position, please feel free to apply. Our Data Scientists can live in any location where we have a Professional Service office.
Successful candidates enjoy diving deep into data, doing analysis, discovering root causes, and designing long-term solutions. They are enthusiastic about helping customers implement technical solutions to business problems, and can help customers set and exceed ambitious goals. They love to learn and wants to innovate in the world of AI.
A Senior Data Scientist
- Understand the customer’s business needs and guide them to a solution using our AWS AI Services, AWS AI Platforms, AWS AI Frameworks, and AWS AI EC2 Instances.
- Assist customers by being able to deliver a ML / DL project from beginning to end, including supporting sales activities, validating needs, defining an approach, aggregating data, exploring data, building and validating predictive models, deploying completed models, and training customers to use the results to deliver business impact to the organization.
- Use Deep Learning frameworks like MXNet, Caffe 2, Tensorflow, Theano, CNTK, and Keras to help our customers build DL models.
- Use SparkML and Amazon Machine Learning (AML) to help our customers build ML models.
- Work with our Professional Services Big Data consultants to analyze, extract, normalize, and label relevant data.
- Work with our Professional Services DevOps consultants to help our customers operationalize models after they are built.
- Assist customers with identifying model drift and retraining models.
- Research and implement novel ML and DL approaches, including using FPGA.
- Collaborate with service teams to invent on behalf of customers.