Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is building a team of world class professionals to establish relationships and manage the success of our emerging Technology and Consulting partners. As a partner development manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of the AWS cloud computing platform including Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Cloud Front, Amazon Cloud Search and Amazon Market Place.
Responsibilities include prospecting a large number of inbound partner registrants and requests, understanding their services, technical solutions, vertical focus, expertise and licensing models. In this role you will also track potential partner’s progress towards the program requirements and ensure timely follow up on all aspects of the onboarding process.Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliver against a set of specific goals for onboarding, establishing end customer success with partners and advancing partners within the Amazon Partner Network.
- Manage relationships with a large number of AWS Technology and Consulting partners based in your dedicated region. You will be responsible for launching and supporting their offerings on AWS.
- Work closely with the extended AWS Partner Ecosystem Team to develop a highly automated and scalable onboarding program based on self-service that provides partners with business and technical support they need.
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using AWS. Work closely with other internal teams to identify possible synergies.
- Ensure that AWS is the partner’s preferred cloud computing platform across all product lines.
- Understand the technical and training requirements of our partners, and work closely with the internal AWS product teams to guide the direction of future offerings.
- Deliver well qualified end customer opportunities via partners to the AWS business.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.