Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners use cloud computing web services to do big new things faster and at lower cost? Do you have a background in enterprise IT operations, and a passion for driving innovation into existing IT organisations? Are you comfortable working on-site in a variety of business environments, leading teams through high-impact projects blending the newest technology with existing operational methodologies and tooling?
At AWS, we’re hiring highly technical and experienced consultants specializing in Operational Integration to help our enterprise customers understand, plan and implement best practices around managing and operating their AWS cloud environments. Our consultants will deliver proof-of-concept projects, re-usable artifacts, reference architectures, and lead implementation projects to assist some of the world’s leading enterprises in the integration of new, or their existing, operational toolsets with the AWS platform. Professional Services engagements will focus on key customer solutions
in large enterprises, assisting in enabling their integration with existing enterprise operational systems and processes.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about:
· Working on the cutting edge of innovative AWS products and services
· Maintaining domain knowledge and expertise in mainstream enterprise operations management tooling
· Implementing and extending frameworks and methodologies commonly used by enterprises to achieve operational maturity
· Architecting large-scale solutions, which integrate smoothly in hybrid operating models for existing operational infrastructure functions
· Creating code assets, tools and connectors to accelerate customer projects
· Setting-up and configuring AWS services in-line with best practices
· Coaching customers and partner teams to be self-sufficient Responsibilities include:
- Expertise - Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn how to leverage their existing investment in operational capability and tooling.
- Solutions - Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements, specifically focused on ITSM tooling and integration.
- Delivery - Engagements include short on-site projects proving the use of AWS services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private cloud and public cloud services. Engagements will include integration and adaption of existing enterprise operations monitoring, and orchestration systems to extend an enterprises capabilities into AWS cloud services.
- Insights - Work with AWS engineering and support teams to convey partner and customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world implementation challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater value from use of AWS cloud services. Contribute to best practice in the form of whitepapers and playbooks.
- Partnering – Work with new vendors to help them become MSPs and enable and upskill existing partners.
Amazon aims to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for over a million businesses in 190 countries around the world.