Are you familiar with product and project management? Do you identify yourself with our motto "work hard, have fun, make history"? Amazon is growing in Australia: grow with us!
Amazon is currently expanding in Australia and is looking for an analytical and ambitious Intern for our Third Party (3P) business.
As Merchant Product Intern, you will be in charge a project that contribute to long-term success, improving customer experience, supporting growth. Potential projects could include expanding our product selection, improving product availability, building strong relationships with key partners (both internally and externally) and driving improvements to the Amazon third party platform. You will have a degree of autonomy and will be able to influence across a broad range of projects across the business as well as supported by exceptional Amazon employees from across the globe. Roles and Responsibilities
· Support projects that will support the launch and growth of Amazon Merchant Services in the new country
· Interact with and influence senior Amazon leaders
· Provide business analysis and recommendations, to support strategic planning and goal setting
· Work with key accounts to maximize long term relationships through data analysis, performance tracking, and other activities
· Troubleshoot issues and identify possible solutions
· Deliver ongoing operational improvements
Along with working with awesome Amazon employees, you will get the opportunity to get involved in creating a best-in-class retail experience for Australian customers.
3 month Internship opportunity. Amazon is growing and full time opportunities will also be available for recent Graduates.