The Security Manager III, Systems APJC (PSMS-APJC) leads the APJC division of the Security Integrations Group (SIG) teams as part of a 24/7 follow-the-sun organization. SIG is responsible for ensuring the proper design, implementation, technical support and maintenance of all access control and CCTV systems Amazon utilizes across the world on a 24/7 basis. This team is an essential part of Amazon’s Global Security Operations (GSO) Department that supports our facilities in over twenty-two countries. This position is based in Melbourne, Australia and reports to the Sr. Manager, WW Physical Security Systems.
The PSMS works to resolve issues through facilitation and engagement of internal and third parties as appropriate. The PSMS is directly responsible for ensuring that SIG teams provide the following services to internal customers, including but not limited to:
- Manage, maintain and support Amazon’s access management systems globally.
- Manage, maintain and support Amazon’s primary Visitor management system globally.
- Manage, maintain and support Amazon’s primary Incident Management and reporting system globally.
- Manage, maintain and support all of our internally developed physical security systems globally.
- Validate, test and support the implementation and maintenance of all Physical Security design specifications and standards.
- Establish and implement effective, predictable and measurable procedures/processes for all managed internal and third party systems.
- Work with supervisors and internal customers to establish, provide and agree on, clear goals, objectives, and performance delivery outcomes and timelines.
- Designs, develops, and implements solutions for supporting all system installations, upgrades, repairs and change outs.
- Coordinates and ensure timely delivery of daily system support requirements with various support teams such as IT Security, Network Engineering and Corporate Systems.
Assist in the research, development, design and testing of a variety of equipment, components, products and systems with the goal of fully optimizing and leveraging Amazons security strategies and goals