About the role
The successful candidate will be responsible for cash collection operations in cooperation with our suppliers and management of their financial disputes in France. As part of our commitment to your development, you will also gain exposure in cross functional and process improvement projects but you can expect your responsibilities to include:
· Work with Amazon vendors to drive process improvements and resolve escalations and discrepancies
· Standardize processes to ensure capacity for our significant growth.
· Continually look at ways to improve the vendor experience
· Earn the trust of your vendors and internal customers thereby building long-lasting relationships to reinforce Amazon’s customer centricity.
· Work with the commercial side of the business to ensure we are serving our customers in the most effective manner.
· Managing vendors liabilities against Amazon.
· Analysis of vendor returns and marketing agreements and the cooperation with our sales, supply chain and retail finance to ensure proper setup.
· Being a helping hand for our internal business partners in Paris and Madrid, to enable them to make educated decisions.
· Acting as a communication liaison between our vendors, retail finance department, accounts payables and accounts receivables. About you
• Must be fluent in French and have advanced English language skills. Able to deal with ambiguity, having back-bone, be able to disagree & commit.
• A desire to take responsibility and ownership for projects from day one.
• A drive for continuous learning and self-development
• A strong work ethic, with a high customer service ethic
• A keen eye for detail
• A very self-motivated and flexible working approach
• A passion for working with diverse teams with different cultures on an international team
• Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Studies or other directly related areas is an advantage and also other language skills would be welcome.
Suitable candidates will have a passion for working with people, analytical acumen, strong interpersonal skills and effective communication skills. Suitable candidates will be comfortable with ambiguity, working with large databases, making assumptions with imperfect data and presenting their findings to management. About our rewards
• A competitive salary and other excellent benefits.
• You are our future leaders! We’ll expect you to go the extra mile but success at Amazon will lead to more responsibility, progression and a rewarding career with one of the World’s leading online retailers.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Basic Qualifications
· Very dynamic and fluent French & English skills
· Passion for financial operations, open communication and comfort around higher management
· Communicative, willing and able to sort issues and financial data interchange through phone, email and face to face
· Able to present in front of different audiences Preferred Qualifications
· Previous Account Receivables, Customer Care, or other customer facing department experience
· Previous experience in remote teams, being in contact with customers through phone and/or email