Amazon Transaction Risk Management Systems is a vibrant, global fast moving, customer centric organization. We are currently seeking a Sr HR Business Partner for our office in Prague, to act as a strategic business partner and to implement HR best practices in an excellence focused, dynamic Business to Business support environment.
If you thrive in a challenging, regularly evolving and fast-paced environment, this is the place for you. You'll need excellent communication, professional interpersonal skills and the ability to operate autonomously but with strong stakeholder management skills. You'll need strong analytical skills, the ability to translate your clients’ business plans and goals into people strategy and at the same time, a hands-on approach when appropriate, to deliver results.
· Ensure outstanding customer focus by delivering value-add, best in class HR support to internal customer groups in Prague.
· Act as HR Support to associates and client groups and provide input on the HR implications of strategic and operational decisions and plans.
· Maintain a strong focus on hiring and developing the team, maximizing employee experience, talent management, engagement, employee relations and acting as a strong business partner to the leadership team.
· Provide valuable input and expertise to your client groups as well as the HR Team in terms of Czech Labor Law, policies and practices
· Support the delivery of appropriate HR training and development programs
· Ensure consistency of application of our HR policies and procedures
· Deliver on business-critical HR related projects across EU and Global networks
· Ensure alignment of HR related programs by partnering with peers and colleagues across the globe
· Co-ordinate HR administration
· Implement HR process improvement initiatives