· Fluency in English
· Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Engineering or related degree required
· 1 to 4 years work experience
· Demonstrated track record of success in account management, product marketing or management consulting roles.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to explain complex concepts simply
· Interested in new technologies, capable internet user
· Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
· Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
· Experience solving analytical problems, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment