We Pioneer. Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting. During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries - all shipped from his Seattle-area garage. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
We are currently seeking a Snr. Manager of Talent Acquisition to manage a team based in Israel, to grow our innovative recruitment function in a fast paced, customer obsessed and multicultural environment.
- Develop the Amazon employment brand internally and externally
- Ensure that Amazon’s mission to be the ‘world’s most customer centric company’ is extended to all candidates
- Provide strong leadership and career development to both the Israel and US based Talent Acquisition team with managers and employees in more than one location
- Review existing processes, identify and implement best practices across multiple teams
- Drive new strategies for attracting top talent and ensuring the employee base reflects Amazon’s diverse customer base
- Expand in-house sourcing capabilities and passive candidate generation.
- Partner with the business and HR regarding talent assessment, development and succession planning
- Act as a key stakeholder and thought leader within overall Israel business and EMEA HR teams
- Identify, establish and drive consistent review of relevant recruiting metrics and enable the team to make data driven decisions
- Work with Finance to manage headcount and OPEX budget
- Drive best in class assessment throughout the organization
- Deliver interview skills training to hiring managers
- Drive Talent Acquisition improvement projects across EMEA.