Amazon Prime Now is looking for a passionate and talented senior operations leader, supporting Prime Now. You will lead the critical areas of Fulfillment, Operations and Delivery. This role will be based out of Singapore, and will require extensive travel.
The Senior Operations Manager will be responsible for all budgetary, people development and operations objectives for Prime Now. Additional responsibilities include managing and leading a team operations managers, coaching and mentoring the team to ensure performance objectives are met, building positive employee relations, collaborating with the corporate team and building leadership bench strength within the organization. Responsibilities
• Drives creation of quality initiatives, process change initiatives and other Lean initiatives to enable their fulfillment center to meet and exceed business plan.
• Responsible for the overall safety, quality and performance and customer experience of Inbound or Outbound operations.
• Will set and clarify requirements and expectations for Operations and Area Managers. Measures performance, provides feedback, and holds Ops Managers accountable for their performance and the performance of their departments.
• Leverages the Operations and Area Managers by sourcing and nurturing ideas, and rolling them into the creation of improvement plans for the functional area.
• Takes proactive steps to ensure that best practices are shared across all departments, shifts and among the network.
• Works closely with support staff (HR, Finance, Facilities, Safety, IT and other operations program managers) to build and secure support and resources for projects and initiatives in their area, as well as providing needed support and resources for other staff initiatives.