The Amazon Web Services Professional Services team is looking for Practice Managers (PM) that can manage, develop and guide customers in their adoption of AWS Cloud solutions, including innovative solutions around Big Data, Voice, IoT, Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. A Practice Manager will focus on a geography and a selection of customers building relationships jointly with our sales team, and will manage a multi-disciplined team of direct reports. The PM will develop a long term Professional Services territory strategy and execute a plan within their accounts. The PM is a trusted advisor for our enterprise customers. The role includes all aspects of business development, people management, relationship development, delivery oversight, and program management in their accounts. The team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
· Sell professional services through engaging with enterprise customers to understand their business drivers and application portfolio. Develop bold cloud strategies with senior executives and present respective proposals.
· Hire, develop and retain top talent. Set objectives, manage performance and coach your team to help them achieve their career goals.
· Oversee delivery of projects, ensure high quality, on time and on budget delivery and customer satisfaction. Mitigation of delivery risks and issues.
· Manage a Professional Services business with all its aspects of pipeline management, forecasting, selling, resource planning, delivery, and cost recovery.
· Engage with customers actively leveraging Technical or IT Advisory / IT Transformation skills to support project delivery.