At Amazon.com, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS, customers can requisition compute power, storage, and other services–gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as their business demands them. Customers pay only for what they use, with no up-front expenses or long-term commitments, making AWS the most cost-effective, flexible way to deliver their applications to their customers and clients. Since 2006 AWS is the leader in the global IaaS cloud computing space and is continually growing. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
Would you like to be a central part of a recruiting team that is responsible for fueling the rapid growth of AWS globally? Are you a builder? Do you thrive in high growth ambiguous environments? Are you a process oriented data driven senior recruiting leader that loves to dive deep to fix complex operational challenges allowing for greater scalability and global impact?
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer-focused Technical Sourcer to identify and assess top technical talent for AWS Solution Architects / Professional Services team in roles across the ASEAN region. The sourcing recruiter will partner closely with the lead recruiter and their hiring managers to provide guidance on addressable talent pools and market conditions, create customized sourcing strategies, build pipelines, and source top candidates for complex technical roles.
The right candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They have a reputation for being exceptional at market research, candidate generation, client/account management, prioritization, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service. OBJECTIVES/DELIVERABLES
Recruitment Coordination & Operations:
- Collaborate and work with an experienced team of Recruiters/Sourcers to help support the hiring demand of our rapidly growing businesses
- Optimize operational process flows and identify ways to deliver a consistent, scalable, customer obsessed recruitment experience to all stakeholders
- Drive simplification and contribute to increase productivity across the team
- Agility to adapt the portfolio according to the capacity planning to ensure the team is adequately staffed to prevent drops in productivity or support
- Support and drive the roadmap for the AWS APJC talent acquisition team and will work globally with team outside of the US to make sure we are aligned in how we support the global AWS businesses and recruiting teams
- Drive the best possible candidate and referee experience, delivering on key internal SLA’s
- Drive candidate feedback surveys and participate in other recruiting/HR initiatives to provide the best recruiting support