At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need extraordinarily talented, bright, and driven people. Are you an enthusiastic, strongly motivated and hands-on Accounting Professional? Do you have a work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations, a flexible, can-do attitude in a high energy, entrepreneurial environment and do you possess strong interpersonal skills? Then we have a unique opportunity for you to become a member of a dynamic & growing environment.
The Warsaw based Accounting team is looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to join our organization. In this position you will gain demonstrable professional experience and drive the future with passion and engagement. We offer a dynamic, collegial and highly professional environment which constantly presents various opportunities for development and growth. In this role you will be able to work independently as well as within different teams on both a local and international level. Responsibilities:
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-close of financial books.
- Statutory reporting for Amazon companies in Poland
- Assessment and evaluation of GAAP to GAAP differences
- Coordination of external financial statements audits
- Driving improvements and scalability of financial reporting processes Implementation of best practices in financial reporting
- Driving and participating in national and international accounting project
- Partnering with wider Amazon business and finance organizations