At AWS, we’re hiring highly technical Cloud Consulting Consultants to help our Government, Education and Not for Profit customers and partners develop technical expertise and capacity while implementing cutting edge AWS solutions, Our consultants will deliver proof-of-concept projects, topical workshops, and lead implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on key customer solutions such as:
- AWS Cloud Foundations
- AWS Application and Service Architectures
- AWS Application and Service Security
- AWS Highly Available and Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Application Lifecycles
- AWS Application and Service Optimisation
Working with Customer and partners you need to posses the following skills and attributes.
- Expertise - Collaborate with AWS field business development, marketing, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon Simple DB/RDS databases, AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), etc.
- Solutions - Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in on-site visits with prospective customers, understanding customer requirements, and proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements.
- Delivery - Engagements include short on-site projects proving the use of AWS services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private cloud and public cloud services. Engagements will include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using AWS cloud services.
- Insights - Work with AWS engineering and support teams to convey partner and customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world implementation challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater value from use of AWS cloud services.