Do you have what it takes to lead the charge in changing how Amazon trains our Customer Service Associates? Amazon Customer Service has been a leader in training innovation since its inception, and we’ll be hiring a Sr. Training Manager to help us to continue to improve our customer service processes, align them with customer requirements, operational needs, the Amazon Customer Service and Contact Tenets, and ensure exceptional virtual learning environments that meet or exceed traditional training. This position requires a candidate who has the ability to drive process improvements and keep pace with explosive growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of an extremely deadline-driven, highly ambiguous environment.
As Sr. Training Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
· Own the new hire associate experience from onboarding through production learning curve. As such, you will be interacting weekly with key operations leadership to help socialize changes to learning paths, take feedback for key improvements, and look for opportunities to work with network partners.
· Key coordinator of new hire learning experience with cross-functional teams within the site and throughout the network (HR, Workflow, IT, ACES, and Operations).
· Provide leadership for hiring and performance management. Actively managing a team of regular and acting Training Specialists and Training Assistants; responsible for initial training, and continuous development in adult education and facilitation practices. In addition, responsible for auditing and monitoring performance and effectiveness of Training Specialists and Assistants and driving efficiencies within the team.
· Innovating, directing, and supporting all Associate training and development within the site and advocating positive change in the network.
· Support operational teams in learning and development of Associate skill sets through automation, targeted learning systems, and analytic insight.
· Uses statistical and analytic skills to drive continuous process improvement. In addition, leads team through various metrics related to attrition, training experience, performance, and engagement to drive process improvement initiatives. Develop feedback mechanisms and auditing process to measure effectiveness of Associate experience and training processes.
· Work with network Knowledge Management and Curriculum Development teams regarding the continuous innovation / improvement of training curricula and CS quality improvement processes.
The ideal candidate will possess a balanced mix of quantitative, consultative, and facilitation/leadership skills. S/he will have a documented track record in driving change; leading and facilitating teams that have significantly improved processes, training, and leading in fast-paced, ambiguous environments. They will leverage their strong communication to influence business teams to drive strong relationships and partnerships. They will provide strategic direction that includes executive level visibility and measuring ROI for training resources, staff, and programs.