Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Amazon is looking for an innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Recruiter with a passion for customer service to join our EU recruiting organisation. If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, this is the place for you, as you will have a direct impact on Amazon’s digital growth as we find and attract the highest quality talent. This position is based in Luxembourg and will recruit for non tech roles across Europe.
The successful candidate will play a critical role in building out the Amazon Devices team for Amazon's digital business, ensuring that candidates are recruited in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner that meets the ongoing needs of a rapidly growing business. Responsibilities include building attraction strategies, interview process management, offer management and building and maintaining relations within the hiring community. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for selection and definition of attraction strategy, to include online advertising, CV mining, attending recruitment events and supplier management.
- Preparation of advertisement wording for recruitment purposes
- Working towards business plans, enabling the ongoing recruitment and retention of candidates
- Effective candidate and offer management.
- Provide an internal resourcing consultancy service to hiring managers, including the provision of expert advice on all recruitment issues
- Develop and implement innovative, cost-effective candidate sourcing solutions to ensure a sufficient pipeline of candidates is generated in order to satisfy planned and opportunistic business growth
- Manage relationships with recruitment preferred suppliers and other external organisations
- Focus on quality, timely delivery of service and effective cost control in terms of cost per hire
- Ensures a professional customer focused interaction both internally and externally
- Develop and enhance selection processes
- Develop the employer brand through ongoing advertising and promotion
- Communicate effectively with HR teams, ensuring any combined objectives are achieved
- Working on other recruiting projects as necessary