“Alexa find me a new job as an Executive Assistant” You
: “Alexa, I’m looking for a job where I can help create products straight out of science fiction
: “I think I have just the thing for you, in Gdansk, here are the details.”
The Alexa team is seeking an exceptional Executive Assistant to help them extend their research and development center in Gdansk, PL.
This position is to support leader of the Alexa Text-to-Speech team, which spans Gdansk, Cambridge and Seattle, and a site leader of the Amazon Development Center Poland as it continues to grow and as we integrate more Amazon teams into the Gdansk campus.
Responsibilities for this position include the ability to play a leadership role with the administrative support team, to think and plan ahead, delegate responsibilities appropriately, and manage time effectively. Other key responsibilities include:
· Provide seamless support to the leadership team to set and support the business direction
· Manage complex calendaring, scheduling and international travel, and expenses
· Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events)
· Build relationships with Executive Assistants throughout the team and across the company as well as with Finance, HR and Legal partners for the organization
· Anticipate challenges and plan accordingly ahead of need (outside of calendaring i.e. staffing, development, talent pipeline, etc.)
· Understand business priorities and proactively look for ways to improve processes to create efficiency and scale for the leadership team, ranging from organizational communication mechanisms to planning business meetings
· Review and copyedit business documents and presentations with a high level of accuracy
· Manage team space, including moves and reconfigurations