Amazon.com operates in a virtual, global e-commerce environment without boundaries, and operates a diverse set of businesses, including Retail, third party marketplaces, e-commerce platforms, web services for developers. Amazon's mission is to be earth's most customer-centric company- and the Compliance teams are playing a key role in allowing us to continue to move closer to that goal by ensuring that Amazon transactions satisfy legal and safety requirements.
Do you believe that customer obsession should inspire what we do? Can you drive objectives without owning the resources? Can you execute strategies to perfection and lead implementation of complex objectives in Amazon operations worldwide? If so, the Compliance Operations Team is looking for a Program Manager with a proven delivery record to: execute strategic, cross-functional projects.
The program manager will work with business teams from within Health and Safety Sustainability Security and Compliance organization as well as Software Development, Analytics and Amazon Customer Excellence System teams. The main responsibilities are:
- Define requirements and high level process/system solutions
- Coordinate efforts to scope, schedule and cost/benefit analyze
- Be the point of contact for cross-functional development teams and manage timelines for project launches
- Benchmarking and Process Auditing. Audit internal work on process standards, leading to action planning and execution of improvement activity
- Solve complex, technical problems with simple and practical solutions
- Extensive data analysis and data mining as necessary to identify root cause issues, develop action plans, measure impact of actions taken, and adjust as necessary to ultimately solving the problem (no matter how large or small the scale)
- Attend scheduled and ad-hoc site and senior leadership meetings to present project and program updates, propose new initiatives, and report on site and network results