Is your passion supporting the technology that is transforming the Media & Entertainment sector? As a Media and Entertainment (M&E) Solutions Architect you will have the opportunity to help customers accelerate creation, streamline production, and optimize content delivery with cloud-based solutions from Amazon Web Services.
Amazon strives to be the most customer centric company on earth. The ideal candidate will …
· Be great fun to work with. Our company credo is “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. As the right candidate, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge.
· Enjoy working with customers and partners. You must be self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges and have a passion for educating, training, and designing cloud solutions for enterprise customers in the M&E space. Roles and Responsibilities
· Guide customers to ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services following the principles of the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
· Help educate enterprise M&E customers on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
· Help provide one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS.
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge among the AWS solutions architecture community. Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers.
· Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
· Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
The role is based in Singapore and would be required to travel to support the business across the South East Asia region.