Operational Excellence Manager applies Lean Six Sigma problem solving skills in order to continuously improve Amazon processes, align them with customer requirements and deliver positive impacts in controllership and cost savings. Operational Excellence Manager applies a mix of quantitative and leadership skills to identify areas of improvement and prioritizes resources. Operational Excellence Manager drives the culture of self-inspection and continuous improvement, acts on facts and eliminates defects and waste. Operational Excellence Manager contributes to the Finance Payroll Operations by leading and mentoring projects, conducting training events, developing materials and by providing metrics on improvements and performance of the program. Operational Excellence Manager have a documented track record of leading projects, building rapport, and mentoring process improvement teams consisting of members of all levels and functions, without formal reporting relationships.
· Lead high impact improvement projects (DMAIC, Kaizen, FMEA, etc.)
· Support Finance Payroll operations with continued development of materials, techniques, and metrics.
· Manage a portfolio of improvement projects, including auditing of implemented projects to ensure that process improvements are sustained and benefits are realized.
· Represent Finance Payroll OE (operational excellence) in local and global meetings/conference calls and with network-wide projects.
· Mentor Green Belts, Yellow Belts, and Kaizen leaders through their projects.