Amazon Product Compliance is looking for a smart, energetic, hard-working, and creative candidate to lead our Private Label Product Compliance team. The successful candidate shows excellent judgment and instincts in decision making and proactively and continually improves their level of knowledge about Amazon’s business, its platform, and relevant technologies. The successful candidate is passionate about protecting Amazon customers, Amazon owned brands, and Amazon’s bottom line.
The position is responsible for leading the Private Label Compliance program at Amazon and ensuring compliance with all relevant safety and regulatory guidelines for our wide range of products. This position will develop strategy, build new solutions and processes, and support the ongoing operations for the Private Label Compliance program. We are looking for a talented team member with Private Label Compliance Program Management experience and global consumer product regulatory knowledge to support our rapidly growing and evolving businesses.
· Ensuring that regulatory requirements are met for Amazon Private Label products and support other functions such as Retail, Transportation, Customer Safety, and Legal.
· Work cross-functionally with quality and supply chain teams to ensure that needed product testing, certification and registrations are executed in accordance with business time lines.
· Leverage subject matter knowledge and external information sources to develop robust compliance policies.
· Develop best-in-class processes and systems, and drive continual improvement.
· Drive scalable business solutions which ensure compliance with consumer product regulations
Maintain strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.