Would you like to be part of a new team focused on managing and growing business across Enterprise Telco's?
Do you have the sales acumen and technical background to drive adoption of cloud services, working within an Independent contributor role?
The ideal candidate will posses both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
· Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
· Accelerate customer adoption.
· Maintain a robust sales pipeline & reporting.
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
· Posses the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc).
· Develop case studies.
· Manage contract negotiations.
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
· Ensure customer satisfaction.
· Expect moderate travel.