We are looking for technical thought-leaders who enjoy building deep, long lasting and influential relationships at all levels of an organisation.
Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to join the team as they help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into “the Cloud”. As a member of the AWS Enterprise Support team, you will be at the forefront of Cloud technologies.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) helps customers achieve amazing outcomes with AWS services by:
- Nurturing trust, from senior leaders to support engineers
- Mapping customer challenges to AWS solutions and services
- Developing an understanding of the customer’s strategic goals and initiatives
- Advocating for the customer with AWS support and product teams
- Optimising the customers utilisation of AWS services
- Reporting back the customer on service quality, best practices and other metrics
A successful TAM will develop the skills needed to progress a career in broader operations leadership or technology leadership roles.
We are a company of builders who bring varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view to inventing on behalf of our customers. Our diverse perspectives come from many sources including gender, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, culture, education, as well as professional and life experience. We are working to develop leaders and shape future talent pools to help us meet the needs of our customers around the world.