AMAZON Web Services
is the industry’s leading cloud computing platform, a space that promises to lower costs and transform how Internet applications are built.
The AWS Evangelist for HKT
will join an experienced and energetic marketing organization that is responsible for driving the development and adoption of the AWS platform especially across HKT.
In this role, you will combine your unbridled passion and enthusiasm with your unmatched creativity to generate grass-roots attention and support for AWS among key industry opinion makers and technologists.
Ideally, you have hands-on experience using AWS (or can learn quickly) and have excellent communication skills to share your knowledge with a diverse audience of customers, from developers to technology executives. You have immediate credibility with developers at all levels, from students to CIOs. You love to share your passion with others and exhibit good judgment in selecting strategic opportunities to do so. You don’t just want to be part of an industry movement; you want to be out front leading it.
If this sounds like you, this is your dream job.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Gaining industry recognition and credibility as a regular attendee, panelist and keynote speaker at technology conferences, trade shows and press events
- Creating and delivering compelling presentations, product demos, sample solutions, and discussions to drive adoption of Amazon Web Services
- Continuing to identify leads for potential partnerships and clients and assisting with presales support
- Working with Startup companies & Incubators as well as Developer community to convince them to develop on the AWS platform
- Collaborating with internal teams to define the product road map, market positioning, and developer program initiatives
- Work with your worldwide counterparts to share best practices and help build a best-in-the-industry evangelism organization.
- Assessing and compiling white papers about emerging technologies and industry developments
- Utilize social networks and other online communications in a creative, meaningful way to reach a large audience of users and build the AWS community.
- A history of successful speaking engagements and industry influence is preferred.
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com