We are currently looking for a Workflow staff planners and Workforce Analysts to join our team.
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for an exceptional analyst who is passionate about the Customer Experience, who thinks/acts globally, and who has the ability to contribute major new innovations in the industry to join us as a Workflow staff planner. The ideal candidate will possess both an optimization background that enables him/her to manage quantitative planning and a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically about customer service initiatives. He/she will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis.
The Workflow staff planner is responsible for ensuring multiple CS sites are timely communicated of actions needed to align staff to latest released plan based on Long term forecast requirements. The SJO Workflow Staff planner, serves as a resource, advisor, and close working partner with our Site Leader, Recruitment, WWCP, Training and Operation Managers.
The Workflow staff planner’s primary responsibility is to ensure that SJO will be following the LTF staffing plan. This includes, but is not limited, to identifying and mitigating emerging risks and assisting in potential plans for reducing staff deviations.
The Workforce Analyst serves as a resource, advisor, and close working partner with our Site Leader, Operation Managers, Team Leads, Training, Recruitment, other Workflow Analysts and Operations Teams at site/network level. This is a key role to ensure that Daily Service level goals are achieved and most importantly that our customers receive the best experience possible.
WorkFlow Staff Planner Position Responsibilities
· Designs, builds and maintains the local staffing reports using as inputs staffing plans from different CS and non CS sources.
· Forecasts site HC based on updated assumptions like attrition, shrinkage and other movements based on local/network visibility
· Ensuring weekly staff alignment in all Operational Units.
· Alerting team leadership of outliers in staffing alignment, provides recommendations and tracks action items.
· Coordinating site staffing needs, including the reporting of site headcount and FTE numbers by shift and Operational Unit.
· Partners with WWCP, Recruitment, Training and Finance to align staff assumptions to local performance.
· Foresees and coordinates cross training needs when plan requires moves among Operational Units and channels.
· Identifies and alerts of new hire/ backfill classes
· Coordinates seating capacity utilization for all CS organization.
· Developing/maintaining a series of staffing related weekly trackers that drives actual staffing alignment to plan, updating all stakeholders.
· Driving special projects designed to maximize efficiency and increase production and quality.
Workflow Analyst Position Responsabilities
· Works very closely with CPA and GCC teams from Worldwide Capacity Planning to ensure daily service levels in all Operational Units.
· Identifies and mitigates emerging risks and assists in potential plans for service level protection/recovery.
· Accountable of time and quality delivery of the Production Hours/Commitments process for the site.
· Makes call outs and request actions to OPS to lever staffing needs (ie: OT, swaps, schedule changes, VTO) based on forecasted volume.
· Reviews schedule request scenarios and provides leadership with impact analysis and recommendations.
· Proactively plans to protect PTL/NPT allowance.
· Manages planned shrinkage to protect SL goals.
· Coordinates site staffing needs, including the reporting and analysis of site head count numbers per Operational Unit.
· Coordinates various cross-training opportunities.
· Schedule placement of new hire associates.
· Develops /maintains a series of workflow related trackers that drive day to day site-wide production efficiency (PTL, Shrinkage, OT/VTO fill rates.
· Drives special projects designed to maximize efficiency and increase production and quality.
WorkFlow Staff Planner Position Requirements
Workflow Analyst Position Requirements