Amazon Video is changing the way millions of people watch movies and TV shows and is now available in over 200 countries and territories. Our team is seeking a Product Management Leader with CRM, marketing automation or customer engagement experience to join our Global Engagement team.
This role will lead the product management and business team responsible for defining and enabling the customer relationship and lifecycle marketing strategy for Prime Video subscribers. Your team will have a deep understanding of customer behavior and use it to build a multi-channel communication platform that enables us to automatically communicate with customers with the right message and at the right time based on customers' lifecycle state and frequency of engagement. You will foster a test and learn culture to experiment with new engagement programs, iterate on messaging and automate the winners. The right person will be able to build a best in class team, work across key stakeholders, identify high return programs, and partner with a dedicated engineering to deliver scalable solutions that drive increased customer engagement. The right leader will be able to cost effectively introduce Prime Video to more Prime customers and build programs that increase the frequency of our customer base.
The ideal candidate will be data-driven with a proven track record of building scalable online product. This leader will provide steady strategic vision in a dynamic environment. The right person will be willing to experiment with new / emerging technologies to enhance the Prime Video trial experience, employing a rigorous test, measure and iterate approach to drive continuous improvement. This leader must have strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to influence others, passion for digital video, and strong cross-functional leadership. Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Define and execute a comprehensive product strategy resulting in increased engagement of existing Prime Video customers.
- Innovate and implement test and learn strategies throughout the customer lifecycle. Monitor the effectiveness of programs, implement ongoing improvements, and productionize the winners.
- Own key business metrics, support in-depth business reviews, and present to senior management.
- Act as liaison to internal teams to drive joint prioritization of programs, experiments, and technology projects.
- Collaborate with internal teams including the Amazon Prime team to achieve objectives
- Lead and develop a team of product managers, developers, and managers.