The AWS Commerce Platform Team in Berlin is looking for a Product Manager to help us pursue some of the hardest scalability, performance, and distributed computing challenges in AWS. Our team owns customer billing and associated cost management tools for one of the world's largest billing platforms. This represents billions of dollars of IT usage and spend. Because we sit at the nexus of all AWS services and interact directly with end-customers, we establish relationships with teams across AWS to ensure that we offer a secure and reliable customer experience.
You should be a self-starter with a bias towards independent problem solving. Clear communication and prioritization will be important as you plan, design, and deliver the best experience for millions of customers. Your passion for using computing to improve people’s lives, and your experience leading complex technology projects will help you make strong business judgments.
Our 'Technical Product Managers' are responsible for end-to-end product ownership. You are expected to dive deep into the technology from both a product and customer perspective. Customers may include developers, IT departments, or enterprise CIOs from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
From day 1, you will be responsible for a large product and have the autonomy to think strategically and make data driven decisions to drive creative solutions. You will also roll up your sleeves and work directly with engineering teams to help build and operate the features and services that you have defined. You will create and track metrics to define the success of your services and build data-backed cases for your decisions.
If you’re entrepreneurial and want to build and own transformative technology-driven products, join us in making history.
- Develop the product roadmap and strategy for your product area
- Work closely with senior management, engineering management, and engineers to deliver highly-scalable and robust software products
- Build consensus for product vision both internally and externally and evangelize that vision within the organization
- Develop detailed business requirements that can be used to craft product specifications and design
- Manage delivery of current products concurrently with future product planning
- Drive projects, product, and feature launches with teams inside Amazon