Amazon's Finance Operations department seeks a Financial Analyst to support Accounts Payable for LATAM countries.
This person will be responsible for the following:
· Full cycle accounts payable, including: matching, coding and keying
· Reconciling AP account(s) to the general ledger
· Managing internal and external Accounts Payable inquiries.
· Managing and resolving invoice discrepancies to ensure timely and accurate payments.
· Creating and implementing standard operating procedures and process workflows.
· Collaborating with the Global Finance Operations team and internal business partners in the US, Mexico, Brazil, Costa Rica and new Geo launches.
· Timely report results via weekly metrics and provide status updates on projects in a timely manner
· Participate in operational excellence activities
· Analyze processes, recommend improvements for same and manage all internal controls on documents
· Maintain vendor relationships by responding quickly and accurately to both internal (company) and external (vendor directly) questions and requests for information.