There is never a dull moment as each day presents itself with different challenges. Some of the key responsibilities you will undertake are:
· Perform hardware diagnostics and troubleshoot all Systems hardware and Network related problems
· Perform basic level Linux OS troubleshooting
· Perform basic level Network configuration troubleshooting
· Perform replacement of internal and external hardware parts of Servers and Network devices
· Perform storage media (HDD, SSD etc.) sanitization and destruction tasks
· Maintain a high level of system reliability by prioritizing resolution of trouble tickets efficiently
· Work with multiple internal teams (DC operations, DC Engineering, Logistics, Security, Projects etc.) and be a good team player
· Work with external & 3rd party vendors/contractors to achieve organization needs
· Adhere to DC operations, Logistics, Security and Safety related processes and guidelines
· Practice and enforce Amazons Security and Safety best practices
· Share ideas and contribute in projects to improve DC work environment and to improve DC operational efficiencies
· Participate, lead and deliver small to mid-scale projects including Data Centre rollout
· Understand operational metrics and drive actions to achieve the targets.
Employment for all candidates is contingent upon passing a background check. Some travel may be required within Sydney.
This position also has a physical component requiring the ability to lift rack equipment up to 20kg; it may require working in cramped spaces or in elevated locations while adhering to health & safety guidelines.