Amazon is looking for driven Account Managers
to become major contributors to the fast paced world of Global Accounts Payable. You will own and manage direct relationships with Amazon’s TOP vendors and coordinate problem solving activities with them to ensure best vendor experience and smooth flow of all business process.
If you are motivated to dive into the detail, take ownership and be able to work in a fast paced environment, this is the opportunity for you!
About the role
Successful candidate will be a member of the Global Finance Operations and will be responsible for identifying root causes of problems in finance and internal Amazon supply chain systems. Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a main point of contact for TOP Amazon vendors, with the goal to develop strong business relationships, create mutual trust, and resolve any conflicts to avoid shipment holds or other business interruption
- Act as an expert in the field for internal stakeholders across the globe and participate in high stake projects related to improvements in finance and supply chain processes
- Proactively working with selected vendor portfolio focusing on mutual account balances
- Addressing any account related inquiries from vendors and ensuring internal supply chain compliance
- Analyzing metrics relating to operational performance and effectively presenting data to vendors and internal teams
- Quickly identify and resolve variances, failures and discrepancies in finance and supply chain
- Interacting with Retail & Finance teams while working on the same vendor account and agreeing on priorities, business decisions, objectives and communication