Amazon Digital Music is looking for an experienced content acquisition executive to join our Content Acquisition Team. The executive will maintain and drive Amazon's relationships with key content partners in the Asia Pacific region. The Principal Content Acquisition Manager will be responsible for developing content strategy, securing new content and additional rights, and performing competitive monitoring. The ideal candidate will have experience negotiating complex licensing agreements, developing new business models, and delivering results in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
· Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key content providers at decision-making level
· Negotiating license agreements to secure content from content partners and expand existing agreements as needed
· Collaborating with the legal team to review contractual terms and conditions relating to content licensing agreements
· Monitoring the competitive landscape to help inform strategic planning
· Performing content strategy analysis to ensure our customers have the broadest selection of content available, regardless of territory
· Developing and analyzing business models for new content types