Sourcing Recruiter – Audible APAC Want to be part of a revolution in digital entertainment? We’re Audible, an Amazon company, and we’re the leading digital provider of spoken word entertainment. Every day, millions of people around the world choose to be more entertained, informed, and educated by listening to over 200,000 fascinating stories, original programming and non-fiction titles on their smartphones and tablet devices with Audible. Since we first started in 1995, our mission has been to unleash the power of the spoken word, providing a breath-taking range of titles that includes best sellers, non-ﬁction and classics, for people who love to read and people who love to be read to.
As a Sourcing Recruiter you will develop and deliver a range of sourcing strategies for our teams in Sydney, Tokyo, Singapore & Bangalore predominately focused within digital marketing, content, finance and operations. Leveraging multiple sourcing methodologies such as research and talent mapping, database mining, LinkedIn outreach, Internet search, networking, cold-calling and more. He/she will gain a deep understanding of customer and business goals in order to support the development of qualified candidate pipelines that will feed into the hiring needs of our businesses in the APAC region. The Sourcing Recruiter will collaborate with Talent Acquisition and business teams to move candidates into the interview stage, driving recruitment process efficiencies which allow teams to scale, while also serving as a guardian of candidate experience. In addition, the Sourcing Recruiter will have the opportunity to experiment – he/she will test, validate, and apply creative approaches for outbound strategic sourcing, documenting successful methodologies and sharing those best practices. Finally, the Sourcing Recruiter must be a passionate advocate on behalf of all candidates, ensuring that we deliver an excellent candidate experience each and every time.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an intellectually curious and experienced recruiter who is motivated by the “hunt” for top talent and gains satisfaction from experimenting to discover new sourcing methods. In addition, the Sourcing Recruiter will learn how to optimize and scale the recruiting function, including opportunities to contribute ideas for process improvement and developing innovative ways to identify top talent in the global employment marketplace. Our culture is entrepreneurial, highly collaborative, and team-oriented in the approach to reaching our collective goals. The successful candidate should be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment where they can roll up their sleeves, make a difference, and have fun!
- Developing and maintaining talent networks in key target areas, turning prospects into candidates, and creating a pool of pre-qualified candidate pipelines by job function and level
- Developing and executing detailed sourcing strategies, consistently leveraging diverse sources of talent such as LinkedIn, Internet searches, CV databases, user groups, etc.
- Experimenting with sourcing strategies to identify and exploit new source channels; testing, validating and optimizing creative sourcing techniques beyond the typical channels in order to tap into new talent pools
- Conducting research activities including mapping of target companies and talent profiles
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition colleagues across APAC in order to deliver candidate pipeline solutions for hiring managers and businesses
- Representing the business at external industry and recruiting conferences and events as needed
- Setting expectations and managing communications with internal and external customers
- Serving as a key point of contact for the candidate and a strong candidate advocate, ensuring that candidate experience remains a priority throughout the recruitment life cycle
- Meeting or exceeding established SLAs and leveraging reports and metrics to analyze the health of candidate pipelines, measure efficiencies, and identify opportunities for process improvement
- Reporting on sourcing channel measures of success and interpreting the data to drive sourcing strategy improvements; develop systems or metrics as needed to monitor internal and external recruitment trends
- Keeping current on recruiting sourcing trends in the industry (including but not limited to social media, etc.) and sharing best practice with the in-house sourcing community