We are currently looking for a Workflow Analyst
to join our team.
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for an exceptional analyst who is passionate about the Customer Experience, who thinks/acts globally, and who has the ability to contribute major new innovations in the industry to join us as a Workflow Analyst. The ideal candidate will possess both an optimization background that enables him/her to manage quantitative planning and a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically about customer service initiatives. He/she will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis.
The SJO Workflow Analyst serves as a resource, advisor, and close working partner with our Site Leader, Operation Managers, Team Leads, Training, Recruitment, other Workflow Analysts and Operations Teams at site/network level. This is a key role to ensure that Daily Service level goals are achieved and most importantly that our customers receive the best experience possible. Position Mission
To positively represent SJO in the network as an engaged and active team member in achieving service level and productivity goals. To ensure we are efficient and prudent in the utilization of our staff by working alongside all levels of the site and network leadership teams. To effectively manage the needs of our external customers while balancing the needs of our internal customers. To make data-driven decisions in all of our processes and work expectations. Position Responsibilities
- Works very closely with CPA and GCC teams from Worldwide Capacity Planning to ensure daily service levels in all Operational Units.
- Identifies and mitigates emerging risks and assists in potential plans for service level protection/recovery.
- Accountable of time and quality delivery of the Production Hours/Commitments process for the site.
- Makes call outs and request actions to OPS to lever staffing needs (ie: OT, swaps, schedule changes, VTO) based on forecasted volume.
- Reviews schedule request scenarios and provides leadership with impact analysis and recommendations.
- Proactively plans to protect PTL/NPT allowance.
- Manages planned shrinkage to protect SL goals.
- Coordinates site staffing needs, including the reporting and analysis of site head count numbers per Operational Unit.
- Coordinates various cross-training opportunities.
- Schedule placement of new hire associates.
- Develops /maintains a series of workflow related trackers that drive day to day site-wide production efficiency (PTL, Shrinkage, OT/VTO fill rates.
- Drives special projects designed to maximize efficiency and increase production and quality.