Amazon has recently announced its expansion in Australia and we are looking for a bright and ambitious individual to join our team to drive its new Seller development business. This person will manage the business that is focused on acquiring new merchants to sell on Amazon, and to help the merchants succeed.
As New Seller Development Manager you will have the opportunity to develop and execute the strategy to enable growth for new sellers, identifying key drivers and restrainers, developing the strategy to address both, and taking ideas from concept to delivery. To achieve this, you will engage with local teams and international technical teams to implement your ideas.
You should be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. You will be comfortable thinking big and diving deep. You need to have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment and you will be a self-starter who can juggle multiple priorities while not being afraid to get your hands dirty. The ideal candidate will have experience in online marketing, online customer acquisition, or product management.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- The acquisition of new merchants through online registration (Self Service Registration) and the performance of these sellers.
- Define and execute the marketing strategy for demand generation such as, but not limited to, search (SEM, SEO), online ads and other traffic channels.
- Make data-driven recommendations on product improvements and marketing initiatives that will drive seller acquisition, help sellers grow on Amazon and eliminate their pain points and blockers.
- Partner with global teams to share best practice, and standardize metrics and approaches.
- Identify and implement opportunities to automate processes and improve marketing efficiency.
- Creation of regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports and analysis using the data warehouse and other database tools.