Amazon´s Transportation Network Planning team is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and customer obsessed Business Analyst with strong analytical skills and technology experience to join our Transportation & Analysis team. The candidate should enjoy diving into data and recommending solutions to enhance the supply chain. Position provides opportunities to influence one of the high visibility/high impact areas in the organization.
In this position the successful candidate will be responsible for identifying opportunities and implementing initiatives to help manage projects, implement and improve metrics, improve supply chain and last mile routes, and ensure that packages move efficiently through North American (Mexico) fulfillment centers, Sort Centers and Carriers to our customers.
Some keys to your success are the ability to be an effective communicator to various audiences. The ability to remain flexible and adept to learning new tools and systems is instrumental your role on the team. Our environment is deadline driven, fast paced and requires you to be detail-oriented and comfortable interacting or working with multiple teams (business and technical).
As a Transportation BA your responsibilities may include:
- Create and manage the technical framework supporting the amazon transportation network.
- Deliver results through extensive cross functional integration with multiple amazon internal teams.
- Design, develop, and implement solutions to more effectively utilize technical configurations to deliver tangible operational and customer benefits.
- Support large scale transportation programs or projects relating to transportation network improvements.
- Analyzing and identifying potential business opportunities
- Create metrics and measure program health.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate to various audiences both internal and external.