At AWS, we are looking for a professional services consultant with a successful record of leading enterprise customers through a variety of transformative Workspaces projects.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
- WorkSpaces growth - by working with engineering, business development, and solution architect teams, ensure that the technical skills to deploy Workspaces successfully are clearly defined and developed in the ProServe Area Practices
- Engage customers - collaborate with enterprise sales managers to develop strong customer and partner relationships
- Be a customer advocate - work with AWS engineering, business development, solution architect team to convey partner and enterprise customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps and go-to-market strategies
- Coach and teach - collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training, support, and consultants to help partners and customers learn and deploy Amazon WorkSpaces
- Deliver value - delivery of Workspaces engagements with partners and enterprise customers in the commercial and public sectors.
- Lead great people - help Area Practices attract top Workspaces talent to build high performing teams of consultants with superior technical depth, and outstanding customer relationship skills
- Ability to travel to client locations is essential