Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud (“cloud computing”). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform.
We are seeking an experienced Head of Field Enablement in Singapore to drive the development of field enablement across our Asia-pacific technical and non-technical field teams. This person will be tasked to define, land and execute against our field enablement strategic priorities. This role will be responsible for ensuring high productivity of our field teams (technical & non-technical) from the initial onboarding of new reps through to continuous “ever-boarding” of reps across our portfolio of offerings and solutions. The Head of Field Enablement will be responsible for ensuring the field sales and their support partner organization is well-equipped with the content, training, knowledge of available resources, and core curriculum necessary to effectively sell AWS’s current and new service offerings across APAC. The successful candidate will combine a solid understanding of sales and support role dynamics with the ability to map field requirements and corporate resources into a comprehensive sales enablement plan. This individual will work very closely with Sr. Executive Leaders for each area. The ideal candidate would have several years in Field Sales Enablement and/or Technical Enablement Management and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
This position will work with the several C-Suite level stakeholders supporting the extended AWS sales organization, such as Business Development, Marketing, Professional Services, Solution Architects and the Partner team to drive APAC region’s field enablement strategy. The individual must have the ability to communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical business units, as well as across other geographies. This is a hands-on position - the ideal candidate must be willing to “roll up the sleeves” and get things done. Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Head up the development of a APAC based enablement team to support the ongoing efforts of onboarding, continuous education, landing of new solutions and operationalizing of our sales methodology.
- Identify APAC's key enablement needs in coordination with the Sales Leadership, Marketing, Services, Business Development, Solutions Architects, Professional Services, Partner team and Operations. Translate business needs into a field enablement plan for each field leader.
- Create, develop, manage, and lead the successful execution of the cross-functional sales enablement programs in conjunction with Sales Leadership, Product Management, Field Marketing, and HR.
- Plan and participate in driving measurement and roll-up of activities, including but not limited to: new hire training and on-boarding, ever-boarding, landing of new solutions, manager effectiveness and sales methodology.
- Develop and maintain an effective governance process focused on providing timely and targeted content for sales enablement and continuously improving the field knowledge transfer and learning needs.
- Review and manage the existing content library to determine opportunities to improve the learning experience, ensure the content is current and relevant and best technology is employed.