Closing Date for applications: 31 January 2018
We are looking for a Sr. Technical Account Manager
to join the Kindle Content Operations team based in UK. The Technical Support Manager will own the operational relationships with book publishers to ensure the seamless flow of digital book content and metadata throughout the digital supply chain to end consumers.
The Technical Support Manager is responsible for building relationships with publishers as well as with internal stakeholders in content acquisition, product management, engineering, and operations, to drive end-to-end integration of digital content within Amazon systems. Technical Support Managers work with publishers to solve issues around digital content creation, onboarding, ingestion, troubleshooting, file formats, and helps define and adhere to best practices. The successful candidate will be a strong self-starter, thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment, have a demonstrated ability to solve technical challenges, and be able to credibly coordinate between teams of technical resources and business stakeholders. Position Responsibilities
- Maintain ongoing relationships with publishers and conversion houses around technical and operational issues such as data transmission, cover images, metadata (XML/Onix), digital file formats, and content ingestion portals specific to Amazon.
- Interact with digital content providers to stay on top of new content deliveries, changes in specs, resolution of problems including issues related to ingestion, clearing and reporting.
- Consistently improve content and Kindle customer experience by delivering superior publisher support.
- Innovate processes and manage projects that enable content providers to sell their Kindle content in an efficient and timely manner.
- Leverage relationships, automation, and new technology to improve cycle time, throughput, and yield of Kindle titles from ingestion through distribution