About the role
You will be responsible for cash collection operations in cooperation with our local sales and finance management. You can expect your responsibilities to include to:
·Maintain strong relationships with our clients to ensure timely collections and a high degree of accuracy
·Review and monitor A/R Aging Reports, collections targets and send statements and copies of unpaid invoices to customers
·Respond to customer billing inquiries. Research unpaid or disputed amounts and work with Sales and Finance to resolve customer issues and correct billing errors
· Work with Amazon customers to drive process improvements and resolve escalations and discrepancies
· Diagnose, improve and fix any issues with our current collections processes
· Work with the commercial side of the business to ensure we are serving our customers in the most effective manner.
· Acting as a communication liaison between our customers, non-retail finance, sales department and accounts receivables or any internal teams About you
• Must be fluent in Spanish & Portuguese and have advanced English language skills.
•Able to deal with ambiguity, having back-bone, be able to disagree & commit.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with a strong customer service focus.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work with minimal supervision
• A desire to take responsibility and ownership for projects from day one.
• A passion for working with diverse teams with different cultures on an international team
You should have a passion for working with people, analytical acumen, strong interpersonal skills and effective communication skills. Suitable candidates will be comfortable with ambiguity, working with large databases, making assumptions with imperfect data and presenting their findings to management.