Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of enterprise, government and start-up business and organizations in over 190 countries around the world. Launched in 2006, Amazon Web Services officially began offering developer customers access to web services – now widely known as cloud computing – based on Amazon’s own back-end technology platform.
Using AWS, developers and businesses across all sizes can take advantage of Amazon's expertise and economies of scale to access resources when their business needs them, delivering results faster and at a lower cost. AWS cloud helps customers save substantial costs and time by eliminating their day-to-day management hassle of running their physical datacenters so that they can focus on their core competence.
AWS Consulting Partners provide consulting and integration service to customers (as an SI) while Technology Partners develop and sell their products or provide services to end users on AWS infrastructure (as an ISV or Hardware Provider).
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to develop relationships and manage the success of our Global Systems Integrators and Major Consulting Partner in Taiwan.
As a Partner Development Manager (PDM) for OMSP Ecosystem Partners within AWS, you will have the exciting opportunity to identify, develop, enable and build go-to-market strategies with partners who build their solutions on top of AWS.
Responsibilities will include owning the strategic relationship with assigned OMSP partner account, recruiting and developing local SI & ISV partners. The PDM will manage day-to-day joint Partner Program, sales activities with the partners’ sales organization and also align with AWS account sales team on end user related account coverage and customer support.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background and rich sales experience that enables them easily interact and engage partner and customers at the CXO level. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think and present strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. The position also requires a strong technical acumen along with working experience and knowledge of solution architecture, application development methodology and the enterprise software and service landscape.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Work Closely with AWS local Business Development team to recruit potential Consulting Partner and Technology Partners (Local ISV), which are related to the focus industries and domains to that particular fiscal year.
· Work closely with OMSP partners to help them define partner recruitment strategy and recruit right partners to meet the OMSP target.
· Work closely with the AWS local business Development team to recruit potential local software developer to become AWS Technology partners which are related to focus industries and domains.
· Work closely with the AWS local business Development team to recruit consulting partners under OMSP, which are related to the focus industries and domain.
· Work closely with OMSP and Emerging partners to grow their business according to the strength of the partners and provide resources to help partner build up the technical and sales capability on AWS.
- Manage multiyear strategic go-to-market plans to assist in expanding the identified partners Taiwan presence and increase the partners AWS aligned portfolio.
- Deploy a comprehensive program to the consulting partners who have potential to grow with AWS.
- Work with the partner and AWS business to achieve/exceed goals set by AWS leadership.
- Coordinate quarterly business reviews to the Greater China/HKT senior management teams of the partner and AWS.
- Support in positioning AWS for internal use by the partner organizations through well-target use case and TCO positioning.
- Work closely with the partner and customer base to ensure they are successful using our services and making sure they have access to the required technical resources.
- Communicate with partners to help ensure that AWS is the partners preferred cloud computing platform across all service and product lines.
- Understand the technical requirements of our partners and work with the internal development team to aid in guiding the direction of our product offerings.
Understand and utilize external software and other internal AWS systems to monitor and track partnering performance