This role requires strong attention to detail, solid work ethic and drive, the ability to help managing large and complex rule sets, the ability to recommend solutions to various problems and excellent communication skills and follow up.
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent
· Experience working with Regulatory Compliance
· Demonstrated project or program management skills coordinating and solving complex problems.
· Ability to work under time pressure
· Excellent writing skills - ability to propose complex solutions and explanations in writing.
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting;
· Demonstrated skill and passion for problem solving and operational excellence.
· Comfortable working with and presenting to business leadership on escalations and problem solving.