Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com, is the industry’s leading cloud computing platform. The AWS Marketing team is seeking a talented, self-directed Technical Evangelist to join an experienced and energetic marketing organization that is responsible for driving the development and adoption of the AWS platform.
In this role, you’ll combine your unbridled passion and enthusiasm for developers with your unmatched creativity to generate grass-roots attention and support for AWS among key industry opinion makers and technologists.
Ideally, you’re someone who can write code with the best of them, but has an unmet need to be on stage guiding the broader industry towards a technology you heartily believe in. You have immediate credibility with developers at all levels, from students to CIOs. You love to share your passion with others and exhibit good judgment in selecting strategic opportunities to do so. You don’t just want to be part of an industry movement, you want to be out front leading it. If this sounds like you, this is your dream job. Your responsibilities will include:
• Gaining industry recognition and credibility as a regular attendee, panelist and keynote speaker at technology conferences, trade shows and press events
• Delivering compelling presentations, product demos, sample solutions, and discussions to drive adoption of Amazon Web Services
• Continuing to identify leads for potential partnerships and clients and assisting with presales support
• Collaborating with internal teams to define the product road map, market positioning, and developer program initiatives
• Creating screencasts, white papers and tutorials about emerging technologies and industry developments
• Maintaining a strong and credible presence in social media channels relevant to developers
• Working with your worldwide counterparts to share best practices and help build a best-in-the-industry evangelism organization