Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing Mid-Market accounts? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon Web Services as a key technology platform provider?
As an Account Representative you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving adoption, and market penetration into Mid-Market accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
The ideal candidate will also have experience in marketing/community development, as this role will act as the face of AWS to the start-up marketplace in Belgium. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop and execute marketing and awareness programs, events, etc.
- Expect moderate travel