Amazon.com has been rated one of the most admired companies in the US, #1 most innovative, and # 1 in Customer Service. Amazon’s technology business (AWS) has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into “the Cloud”. Amazon leaders have said publically that AWS can be as big as our retail business and combined with a fast pace release cycle we need the kind of individuals that can manage product portfolios to facilitate our success. You will be at the forefront of Cloud technologies with interactions across the full breadth of AWS services. You will be surrounded by people that are wickedly smart, passionate about cloud computing, and on a mission to be the World Class Standard for Customer Experience.
AWS Kumo Product Management team is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and creative thought leader with a strong background in product innovation to define, develop and deliver the product strategy for AWS Case Management. In this position, you will play a pivotal role in defining product requirements, product delivery, go-to-market strategy, increasing product adoption and revenue for a new product.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
· Creating the Product Strategy for AWS Case Management for internal and external customers
· Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution
·Partner with software development and design teams to deliver on product roadmap
· Launching the vision, product strategy and roadmap for our products and working with key stakeholders in the company to deliver on that vision, e.g. sales, partner teams, international site leaders, etc.
· Responsible for the go-to-market plan and enablement, working to insure that AWS sales teams have what they need to be successful
· Develop campaigns to create awareness and increase service adoption for the target market segments
· Establishing goals and reviewing metrics to identify opportunities and deliver success
· Research and identify new opportunities for AWS to innovate on behalf of our customers