· Familiar with Chinese carrier networking standards and networks. Understand their strengths and weaknesses
· Dealt with all three carriers CMCC, CTC, CUC at HQ and provincial levels and multiple departments in negotiating bandwidth.
· Familiar with carrier neutral IDC providers, their coverage and strengths / weaknesses
· Familiar with third-party bandwidth resellers and their capabilities
· Experience creating cross-border dedicated transit connections
· Ability to package dedicated networking solutions to customers in simple / easy-to-understand manner
· Understand enterprise networking and networking trends for solution proposals to customers
· Know how to create highly reliable, redundant, safe, secure public and private WAN networks
· The right person must have strong customer obsession and ownership, will possess >15 years working experience in IT which include minimum 5 years of ISV/SI/MNC/Telco solution sales and partner business development experience with track record of delivering results and ability to meet the assigned sales target. Team management skill would be a plus.
· Good presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences. Enjoy and able to work in complex organizational matrix and learn quickly, effectively present on new technology and business. Good at identifying, facilitating and convincing customers’ decision maker.
· Ability to think big and work creatively to develop joint value propositions working with cross functions within AWS and in the ecosystem partner organization. Diligent, humble, effective, simple and clear, frugal working behavior.
· Candidates must have rich local market experience, and history in developing horizontal or vertical solutions to meet local market requirements. Where AWS cannot wholly meet the customer requirements, work with the AWS partner team to build out an ISV/IHV ecosystem to build customer solutions.