Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) in the Mexico and Central America market specifically the local and state government, education and non-profit segments? Do you have the business savvy, public sector experience and technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? Are you passionate about the engaging and driving cloud-based solutions in Mexico and Central America? Amazon Web Services is expanding the regional market coverage, and this role offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the center of Amazon innovation.
AWS Worldwide Public Sector (WWPS) is looking for an Account Manager to focus on the Mexico and Central America Governments, education and non-profit segments. The ideal candidate has sales experience with a terrific reputation for over achieving quota while focusing on the customer. She/he should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. The Territory Account Manager will be an exceptionally strong analytical thinker who likely has IT sales experience with a major vendor in the IT market and embraces all aspects of selling. She/he will thrive in fast-paced dynamic environments and have very strong communication and presentation skills. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory to meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Develop and execute against a territory plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically.
- Analyze sales/metrics data from your territory to help evolve your strategy.
- Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement.
- Work with partners to manage their pipelines, amplify their efforts, coach their resources and drive adoption.
- Assist customer in identifying use cases for priority adoption of Amazon Web Services as well as best practices implementations.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Create and implement sales programs and tools that increase performance within your territory.